Great North Run ticket available...

Kent_Mackem

Striker
I tore my hamstring last weekend playing cricket and I don't want to risk more training in the next month or so. Is anybody looking for a GNR ticket? I'm not looking for any money for it but I would appreciate if whoever uses it could try to increase the amount of sponsorship I've already paid (myself). I was intending to run for Alzheimer's Society. PM me if interested.

Sorry to hear that mate.. I missed events when injury stopped me running... It's gutting.. But wait til your fit again..other events are there... Ps cracking charity you picked is great .. 1 southerner has total respect for you..

Just checked date. Can't commit at the moment but will know by weekend if ticket is still available. I don't mind stickin 50 quid in your charity pot but not one for collecting charity donations. Just bump this thread if you are struggling to shift it. Cheers.

Great north ... Is biggest mass partition event in the world..beats london and New York... I'm jealous ... Great south wont match you but it's my home event... And you got 13.1 .. Gsr is 10 miler... Your distance is my preferred run...

Back