1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

Great North Run ticket available...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Kent_Mackem, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

I tore my hamstring last weekend playing cricket and I don't want to risk more training in the next month or so. Is anybody looking for a GNR ticket? I'm not looking for any money for it but I would appreciate if whoever uses it could try to increase the amount of sponsorship I've already paid (myself). I was intending to run for Alzheimer's Society. PM me if interested.

2. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

When is it?

3. marathon9

marathon9 Goalkeeper

Sorry to hear that mate.. I missed events when injury stopped me running... It's gutting.. But wait til your fit again..other events are there... Ps cracking charity you picked is great .. 1 southerner has total respect for you..

Kent_Mackem likes this.
  4. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

8th September

Mackem00 likes this.
  5. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Just checked date. Can't commit at the moment but will know by weekend if ticket is still available. I don't mind stickin 50 quid in your charity pot but not one for collecting charity donations. Just bump this thread if you are struggling to shift it. Cheers.

gasman and Kent_Mackem like this.
  6. marathon9

marathon9 Goalkeeper

Great north ... Is biggest mass partition event in the world..beats london and New York... I'm jealous ... Great south wont match you but it's my home event... And you got 13.1 .. Gsr is 10 miler... Your distance is my preferred run...

7. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

8. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

Yes mate

9. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Would you like to enter the murky world of PMs to strike a deal?

10. I’ve got a mate who would probably take it off you, PM and if it’s still available