Great North Run Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a place tonight :-/ farthest ive ran this year is 5mile
uh oh

i cant wait tbh :) did it in 2010 and loved it
just wish id known i would have got aplace this year, would have done a bit more training but yeah il just go and enjoy it

Just got a place tonight :-/ farthest ive ran this year is 5mile
uh oh

best of luck with that, sure u will be fine and you say u are just going and going to enjot it, i am just doing it for all the free jelly babies that get given from the side off the road, love jelly babies me!!!

:D me n all
in 2010 there was a guy about 11 miles in stood with a table outside his house giving out bottles of ale
if that hewers there this year i reckon il just sit down and pretend am in a massive sweaty beer garden

I'll be there in zone B, bib number 1900. This will be my 8th GNR and hoping for a pb of under 1hr 30mins.

just got my number
bit nervous now
im in the white bit ( early 19000s ) around the middle so im happy with that
running it with someone elses number so gonna have to not-have a heart attack or theyl inform his family not mine

Had too pull out 4 weeks ago, my ankles given up on me. But good look to all the lads and lasses doing it hope you all get the time you want

Carb-loading is my favourite part of the training process. :oops:

doing my first GNR since 1984 and am also enjoying this part

am in Green section H, and will be happy with anything under 2.5 hours......with everything going in my favour might even get closer to 2.15; did 12 miles in 2:10 last friday in the absolute arseing rain on a route that involves a bit through some woods which was clarty as owt, so sundays forecast shouldnt provide anything as bad as that!

Im K for some reason.. i imagine people will have finished before i even cross the line, aiming for anything under 2hr

doing my first GNR since 1984 and am also enjoying this part

am in Green section H, and will be happy with anything under 2.5 hours......with everything going in my favour might even get closer to 2.15; did 12 miles in 2:10 last friday in the absolute arseing rain on a route that involves a bit through some woods which was clarty as owt, so sundays forecast shouldnt provide anything as bad as that!
H is the best section:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back