Great night out

A Goatee and Twat Pants. How did you ever find a lass never mind get married and have children.

Beat me to it.

Again, both those things didn't happen at the same time. They were also in the dim and distant past. I left them there but some of you seem to wish to live there :lol:

Be a long f***ing show then. Whilst it is never good to stereotype I can imagine the audience!!
Like the cast off’s from Appleby Fair.
Once met a woman who bragged about how she had read all of her books and spoke about her as if she was some kind of moral and intellectual deity. No doubt she'll be there.
She teaches English in a Sunderland Secondary School now -I kid you not!

Once met a woman who bragged about how she had read all of her books and spoke about her as if she was some kind of moral and intellectual deity. No doubt she'll be there.
From my experience of the schools my kids attended it wouldn’t have shocked me if you said she teaches at Lord Lawson Comp.

Still a very attractive lady and a sex icon. I fully expect it to sell out and I hope it does. The poor lass has been through hell and deserves all the credit she gets for being a fantastic mother.
I always suspected you were just rather tediously being contrary for the fun of it. And now I know.

That's ok, if you like her I'm sure her books are passable. I've read plenty of footballer autobiographies, I'm positive her books won't be any worse than any of them.

Last edited:
It’s all correct.

You seem to be one of those people that judge a woman by the amount of sexual partners she’s had.
Not at all, you very sexist loon. I judge the person by how they conduct themselves, and she's had numerous incidents of tax evasion / non payment, drunk driving, verbal assault of undeserving types such as one of her long moved on ex's new wives, plus voracious attention seeking through the media. She comes across as a deeply unattractive and unstable git.

Back