Great catchy drumming top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got it on vinyl in mono bought from Windows in Newcastle in 1963. I've got all their stuff on vinyl.

Richard Starkey. The luckiest man in the world. How to get so far on so little talent.
Always amazes me when people say that. The idea that the greatest group in the world would have a shit drummer is preposterous imo. He was fantastic imo.

lighted stage. Is the other one better?

I preferred lighted stage, I think I've watched it three or four times. Time Stand Still is good but certain parts were a bit boring, interviewing the Rush fanatics etc. I don't give a shit about some bloke who has clippings of every Rush article since the 70's. You can find it with a quick google.

Catchy ? Strange term for drumming

Great to watch but not a good time keeper apparently,Copeland the same.To me as long as your bass man is with you you can go with it

Used to lash the beginning of Tommy gun out with my pens a lot at work

Pens here too. Also do mean rolls and fills with me fingers, on the steering wheel.

Back in those days he was too busy trying to be Keith Moon to be bothered about trivialities like time. When he got past that his basic drumming improved immeasurably. Been like a metronome for years now, but he doesn't play a live kit any more and isn't as much fun to experience.

Always liked Bev Bevans/ELO - Fire On High

Also...Rush - Tom Sawyer

And not sure about catchy but Mammals in Babylon by Cattle Decapitation is a drumming favorite of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back