Great atmosphere around the club

Mowgli

Striker
First time in how long?

Finally getting round to watching Sunderland Till I Die season 2 as I couldn't stomach watching it until now, with the chances and state of the club.

Seeing the club at the end of the championship season is genuinely sad. Stadium less than half full.

Now we have nigh on 30k season tickets and finally have something to get behind.

:cool:

First time in how long?

Finally getting round to watching Sunderland Till I Die season 2 as I couldn't stomach watching it until now, with the chances and state of the club.

Seeing the club at the end of the championship season is genuinely sad. Stadium less than half full.

Now we have nigh on 30k season tickets and finally have something to get behind.

Few more signings this coming week and I’ll be looking forward to it even more.

First time in how long?

Sadly not to long ago mate.. remember the Donald honeymoon period ..when he could do no wrong? Especially on here!

First time in how long?

Mag

Back