Great article re: Benks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be disappointed if Geoff left the club entirely. He still has a lot to offer, particularly the Academy. I also wonder if there could be a bigger role for Neil Killeen at the club with first team matters.

Killeen is of course a level 4 coach and very well respected.

I think DCCC are fortunate in that they have a very good Academy, and have their finger on the pulse as regards young cricketing talent. Jon Windows and the likes of Steven Bell, Ally Maiden do a good job.

Lots of good stuff to build on.

Be nice to know who he's replacing them with :lol:
Plenty of excellent young cricketers on Durham's books at all ages. I'm sure that there will be a gem or two in amongst them.

I'd be disappointed if Geoff left the club entirely. He still has a lot to offer, particularly the Academy. I also wonder if there could be a bigger role for Neil Killeen at the club with first team matters.

I think DCCC are fortunate in that they have a very good Academy, and have their finger on the pulse as regards young cricketing talent. Jon Windows and the likes of Steven Bell, Ally Maiden do a good job.

Plenty of excellent young cricketers on Durham's books at all ages. I'm sure that there will be a gem or two in amongst them.

I hope so. Time to see them...

Rocky maybe gets a bad rap cos he's always opening on tough pitches. But Smith and Muchall have had too many chances for me

Neil has his own coaching and equipment business and ATM there's probably more in it for him than expanding his role at Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back