Grassing your neighbours for going out repeatedly.

My neighbour has got twitchy curtains at the best of times. After the 8 o'clock NHS clap in on Thursday he asked if he could have a word with me and had a go because my Daughter had been visiting.

What actually happened was she had dropped some shopping off for me at the front door, which I opened and took into the house. I then went to the door and spoke to her as she stood halfway up the drive for a couple of minutes.
As she was getting back into her car she asked me if I would get something of hers out of the house (she moved out just before this kicked off and still has a lot of her stuff at home). I agreed and told her to go the back of the house while I got it. I opened the Conservatory door let the dog out so she could say hello to him in the garden.
I got what she wanted and put it at the conservatory door, she picked it up put it in her car and left.

The thing is, I feel as if he is watching me all the time now and it's really unsettled me. I'm usually a very calm person, but now i'm second guessing myself every time I go out of the house to walk the dog or even go to work. It's horrible.

Tell him. To fk off you've done nowt wrong mate

My neighbour has got twitchy curtains at the best of times. After the 8 o'clock NHS clap in on Thursday he asked if he could have a word with me and had a go because my Daughter had been visiting.

What actually happened was she had dropped some shopping off for me at the front door, which I opened and took into the house. I then went to the door and spoke to her as she stood halfway up the drive for a couple of minutes.
As she was getting back into her car she asked me if I would get something of hers out of the house (she moved out just before this kicked off and still has a lot of her stuff at home). I agreed and told her to go the back of the house while I got it. I opened the Conservatory door let the dog out so she could say hello to him in the garden.
I got what she wanted and put it at the conservatory door, she picked it up put it in her car and left.

The thing is, I feel as if he is watching me all the time now and it's really unsettled me. I'm usually a very calm person, but now i'm second guessing myself every time I go out of the house to walk the dog or even go to work. It's horrible

This is one aspect of what this psychological operation is supposed to instill.

I don't know.
They're in their 70s and they both left the house this morning separately then went out together at 1.30.
Neither time separately did they return with a bag from the chemist or with shopping.

I'm just concerned because I don't want them getting ill. Doesn't look like essential trips out though.

The concerned snitch, thats a new one

....really?? They are coughing over each other. Sitting face to face. Coughing and sneezing non stop. If you find that acceptable, crack on.
Sitting face to face coughing and sneezing on each other :lol::lol:

You must be permanently watching them to even notice anything like that.

This virus has sent people seriously round the f***ing bend.

Back