Grant

I think sometimes we forget these people are human beings going through the same sort of problems as you and I. The lads a legend in my eyes and deserves our full backing

He’s lost his parents in fairly short order hasn’t he? I’ve lost both of mine over the past four years. You really don’t get over that. You just cope.

I have a fairly run of the mill job. He doesn’t. Lots of travelling away with a bunch of blokes – not the most empathetic group set you’ll find. Need family around you but you’re in a hotel in Portsmouth.

I can imagine the difficulties this causes.

Full of sympathies with the lad, been there and it’s not nice, time is a great healer, or it was for me.
But life goes on, it’s surely what our parents would want us to do anyway.

Well clearly in Bugsy's eye he is and he is entitled to his own personal view.

The little I know about Grant is all positive. I would rather know Bugsy or Grant than you.

Why on earth would you try to start a verbal fight over such an opinion? Glad I don't know you.
I don’t care mate...he’s still not a legend

I don’t care mate...he’s still not a legend
No but he's a fan, someone who has played at a level that neither you or I can dream about, a lad who seems to have integrity and vulnerability. And now he's going through difficult times. What is not to like, feel sympathy for, extend compassion and support?

No but he's a fan, someone who has played at a level that neither you or I can dream about, a lad who seems to have integrity and vulnerability. And now he's going through difficult times. What is not to like, feel sympathy for, extend compassion and support?
Read my earlier post...I said I have every sympathy for him

Back