Grant McCann

Might not, but Adkins done well given the shitstorm going on at Hull and he came in after failure after failure. To be honest Hull are quite likely to go down if they sell Bowen.
True,hence why I find the McCann appointment baffling. Adkins worked worked wonders back end of last season there .

Anyone mentioned how reece James must be feeling about this?
No.

Reece James will be happy ... lol
..it's football marra.

I had a conversation with Grant and Cliff Byrne and they sold the club to me,” said James after his Sunderland exit. The ambitions they both have match mine – and that is to challenge for promotion
:lol::lol::lol:

I had a conversation with Grant and Cliff Byrne and they sold the club to me,” said James after his Sunderland exit. The ambitions they both have match mine – and that is to challenge for promotion

I remember the feeling that I had, when an owner of a company persuaded me to join them as a small company instead of taking the options of larger companies that were on the table. He came in and apologised to me personally a month later, as he “sold” the company and his shares. I was part of a succession plan the new owners presented to the banks to show that they had the resources to deal with his exit. I had known the guy in question for about 15 years, I never spoke to him again.

I remember the feeling that I had, when an owner of a company persuaded me to join them as a small company instead of taking the options of larger companies that were on the table. He came in and apologised to me personally a month later, as he “sold” the company and his shares. I was part of a succession plan the new owners presented to the banks to show that they had the resources to deal with his exit. I had known the guy in question for about 15 years, I never spoke to him again.
What a twat !
I have seen it in oil gas industry where people are promoted so others can move on, but that is just a c***s trick what he pulled

I mean it's part of football and it happens, but the timing is superb. Surely McCann must have been talking to Hull at the point he was talking to and signing James giving him the lines about promotion etc.

Last edited:
I mean it's part of football and it happens, but the timing is superb. Surely McCann must have been talking to Hull at the point he was talking to and signing James giving him the lines about promotion etc.
I don't think either will give a shit tbh, ive been told James wanted to move near to his family.

Back