Grannie Annies

I saw the post as I was scrolling through and had to scroll back to confirm it was you. You are Mr Consistency.

I don't even know what you're on about though. I'm hardly a regular down there but I've never had to dodge dog shite.

Stables, Stacky or Board Inn.
You’re lucky. Most of the estates and some down to one and some down to none.

Just a cover band mate, we do Britpop and similar stuff.

Called The Brit Pack on Facebook - gig all over the place, all good fun.
It is like. I had over three years of amazing times and fun when doing gigs with the band I was in. Did gigs all owa. big venues, small venues, outdoor festivals, the lot.
I used to bust a few break dance moves on the stage at times in our set, if there was room on stage. :D

You not want to get back into it like TB? I'd be the fust one at your gigs to see those moves like.
Aye, I would love to. Maybe sometime down the line. I was going to set up another funky band a few years ago with another lad who is an amazing singer. A magazine once labelled as 'The James Brown of the North East' but it never materialised. Still could like if I gave him a call. :)

Aye, I would love to. Maybe sometime down the line. I was going to set up another funky band a few years ago with another lad who is an amazing singer. A magazine once labelled as 'The James Brown of the North East' but it never materialised. Still could like if I gave him a call. :)
Mate go for it. Would love to see that.

Hmmm only been to see them once and I'm guessing you aren't a lass because I was with two of them :lol:

You not want to get back into it like TB? I'd be the fust one at your gigs to see those moves like.
I've never seen them with you.

Unless you were out with twelve of us?

Thursday Steak night was very good a couple of weeks ago-- Canny pint of House Ale which was good value anarl. Would go more often if it wasnt for the Harbour View starting Music there again--quieter in there than I anticipated tonight but still busy enough.

FM were a cracking band Yonks ago when a 4 piece. Gradually deteriorated as a 3 piece when the long term singer`s voice waned and he started spouting politics shite. Seeing him on a Sunday in Sleepers after he had gigged 2 previous nights was painful. Heard he had been replaced a couple of times though?

Back