Grannie Annies

Isn't it only till 6 (or 8)? I'm sure that's what Seaburn is would have thought it's all the same.
Nope. 10pm. That's why businesses down there are complaining about nighttime trade being well down on previous years.

Marine Walk, Roker, SR6 0PL

Surface car park with 50 spaces, including two x coach/mini bus bays, seven disabled bays.

Tariff:
Charges apply all days - 8am to 10pm - 50p per hour (or part thereof) or £3 all day.

Seaburn is 6pm and also has all free parking behind.

Last edited:
Nope. 10pm. That's why businesses down there are complaining about nighttime trade being well down on previous years.

Marine Walk, Roker, SR6 0PL

Surface car park with 50 spaces, including two x coach/mini bus bays, seven disabled bays.

Tariff:
Charges apply all days - 8am to 10pm - 50p per hour (or part thereof) or £3 all day.

Seaburn is 6pm and also has all free parking behind.
Ah wey, I've always been against paying for parking down there anyway. Seems counterproductive.

So fuck if they were. They have a right to be there like everyone else. I'd rather see the seafront being used for fishing, walking, eating and drinking, dogging etc. than be abandoned.

Not a pop at you mate obvz just a rant out loud.
Half of them cycle down anyway. So there's maybe what five or so cars from the fishermen?

Seems very counterproductive to me too.

Anyway I'll check out grannies on Friday evening. Despite the shite name.

So fuck if they were. They have a right to be there like everyone else. I'd rather see the seafront being used for fishing, walking, eating and drinking, dogging etc. than be abandoned.

Not a pop at you mate obvz just a rant out loud.
Nowt more irritating than paying for a wank.

Just walked past this place. Lots of work going on - the downstairs looks just about ready. Anybody know when it will be opening? (Sorry if seb)

Just had a wander by after me bait at the Roker. Looks nice downstairs.

I've not had my Thursday invite mind. Must be lost in. The post or something.

Back