Grannie Annies

Still had a builder working outside, not going to go in somewhere that's not finished

No builders in there tonight. A large group of old mods rocked up on scooters mind.

Whoever sorts the music is obviously a Motown fan if the hour or so I was there is anything to go by.

I will pop in on Saturday with the current partner for a drinky-poos.Does it sell fosters ?

Carling is the nearest generic larger, but you can't get it upstairs.
Don't like carling at all mate .Stella or Sam Miguel if it's kept right will do .

In Fitzys the other week and it's the worst pint of Stella I've had in my life like.Disgrace.

Don't like carling at all mate .Stella or Sam Miguel if it's kept right will do .

In Fitzys the other week and it's the worst pint of Stella I've had in my life like.Disgrace.
They sell San Miguel in there as well, I was drinking it on Sunday (when I couldn't get carling upstairs!)

:lol:

Wouldn't be "on point" anyway.

Guinness, Moretti, Brooklyn, Stella, Carling from memory. Were a few others on tap.
Best pint of fosters in the town is the proper bars:

Railway tavern
Avenue
Sinatras

Yes it's not the best places to take a beautiful woman with superficial damage for a drinky poos ,but by lad they keep the beer right/on point.

Mention Big Gilly from the gym for a free shot of line cleaner in your pint?
No mate no discounts from me on this one ,Ski doesn't go to the gym /member of the lodge so no on the hoof discounts just yet.

Back