Grand Theft Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

No soundtrack will ever beat that of Vice City, and that's coming from a 90's kid :cool:

VCPR was f***ing class anarl :lol:

No soundtrack will ever beat that of Vice City, and that's coming from a 90's kid :cool:

Vice City was mint like. Was in a pub down here for the England game on Friday and after the match finished the DJ started playing a lot of the Vice City classics: Mr. Mister - "Broken Wings", John Waite - "Missing You" etc :cool:

Maurice Chavez....not chaves....Chavez.

dont kill me im happily divorced.
KChat was f***ing brilliant too, as was V-Rock for Jezz Torrent and Lazlow

those were the days:lol:

He writes and produces the games, that's why.

http://gta.wikia.com/Lazlow_Jones

Anyone know when the next game is out? I heard it was going to be October.

it'll most likely be next year, Rockstar released Max Payne 3 this year and they have said themselves they dont do yearly installments of the same game, roughly a 3/4 year developer cycle for the games.

they'll wait until the Game of The Year contenders are announced as Max Payne 3 will be in there then probably announce a release date for GTAV

After playing Vice City I thought the San Andreas soundtrack was awful but it grew on me... Bounce, Playback, WCTR, KDST.

Although I still think Vice City's Radio Espantoso is the best station ever. Closely followed by Flash and VCPR.

it'll most likely be next year, Rockstar released Max Payne 3 this year and they have said themselves they dont do yearly installments of the same game, roughly a 3/4 year developer cycle for the games.

they'll wait until the Game of The Year contenders are announced as Max Payne 3 will be in there then probably announce a release date for GTAV

What's Max Payne like? Any good?

I had both 1 and 2 for the PS2 and I've got some good memories of them along with my college days, wouldn't want to tarnish the memories if MP3 is crap.

Saying that, I thought Max Payne was brilliant but the second game was a bit of a letdown.

What's Max Payne like? Any good?

I had both 1 and 2 for the PS2 and I've got some good memories of them along with my college days, wouldn't want to tarnish the memories if MP3 is crap.

Saying that, I thought Max Payne was brilliant but the second game was a bit of a letdown.

never played any of the Max Payne games being hones, theres a thread in the game forum about it iirc, seems to be highly rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back