Grand Didyma

Might be a bit slow like, but went past today didn't know it had shut. Anyone know what happened? Always thought it was canny like
Noticed a new mediterranean resturant sign up. Not sure what it was called or whether it was open yet.

Might be a bit slow like, but went past today didn't know it had shut. Anyone know what happened? Always thought it was canny like
Noticed a new mediterranean resturant sign up. Not sure what it was called or whether it was open yet.
been closed a couple of months now. There were some problems with the kitchen apparently, but quite what i've nee idea. I'm assuming the outlay of what it would have cost to fix must have outweighed the profit they made, as it seldom seemed busy. Shame really as the food was really nice.

owner was a massive gambler. must have been a key factor.

been closed a couple of months now. There were some problems with the kitchen apparently, but quite what i've nee idea. I'm assuming the outlay of what it would have cost to fix must have outweighed the profit they made, as it seldom seemed busy. Shame really as the food was really nice.
The chicken dolma was awesome

Enfes haha
Cant believe thats number 1 on trip advisor.
When did efes change to enfes

Back