Graham Norton

C

Cowvahlo

Emilia Clarke (no idea), Gloria Estefan (sings, wad), David Tenant (cries over skinny kids in Africa), Miriam Margoyles (lezza teacher from Hogwarts)

Will not watch, going over the lakes now hence early post.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Cowvahlo out.:cool:xxx

Emilia Clarke (no idea), Gloria Estefan (sings, wad), David Tenant (cries over skinny kids in Africa), Miriam Margoyles (lezza teacher from Hogwarts)

Will not watch, going over the lakes now hence early post.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Cowvahlo out.:cool:xxx
Quote: “ Skinny kids in Africa “ ...... does it not bother you. ?

Don't be a bellend

At the risk of sounding a bit precious, the ‘crying over skinny kids in Africa’ comment was a tad unnecessary. No need to abuse someone who, unlike me, feels disinclined to just let it go.

At the risk of sounding a bit precious, the ‘crying over skinny kids in Africa’ comment was a tad unnecessary. No need to abuse someone who, unlike me, feels disinclined to just let it go.

It was a crass comment granted but you are not suggesting Cow laughs about the suffering of any children are you?

It was a crass comment granted but you are not suggesting Cow laughs about the suffering of any children are you?

I wouldn’t know. Never met the guy. Haven’t a clue. I think it’s unlikely that anyone would so it’s exceedingly unlikely.

But you just called someone a bellend for picking him up on what you considered to be a crass comment.

I’m not intending to fall out with anyone about or make a big deal out of nowt. Which is why I let the cras comment go. And haven’t made any remarks about people being bellends.

So I’ll leave it there and not hijack this thread about not watching a tv show because it consists of unknown people, any further :)

Back