Graham Norton

C

Cowvahlo

Daisy Ridley (no idea), John Boyega (no idea), Gwendoline Christie (no idea), Mark Hamill (is that the star was fella?) and music from Sam Smith (shite)

Will not watch, depends if the lasses are wads.

Will not watch, but then i watch nowt on tv. Pics of wads would be a blessing though. But will be drinking GN vin blanc within minutes.

Edit. ^^^^^^ ooo, aye wad.

Initial thoughts - young Brits are lovely but Daisy Ridley maybe doesn't have the chest for the dress. Mark Hamill is an object lesson in having it all in one role and one role only. Gwendoline Christie is both big and posh. Boyega is a class act and will transcend beyond Star Wars. Sam Smith shite...

Initial thoughts - young Brits are lovely but Daisy Ridley maybe doesn't have the chest for the dress. Mark Hamill is an object lesson in having it all in one role and one role only. Gwendoline Christie is both big and posh. Boyega is a class act and will transcend beyond Star Wars. Sam Smith shite...
'Chest' (snigger). :lol:

You leave Daisy alone!

:lol: I'm definitely bustier and I'm not even watching. Don't you think that's what happens to most young actresses? They get a breakout role, go to Hollywood and then become skeletal.

It might be true. Mostly. being objective, she was wearing the wrong dress for her body. As an overweight single man in his late 40s, I can't help feeling that she should be asking me about my consultancy fee for bringing her back to the correct weight!

Back