Graham Norton

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

Hillary Clinton (well where to start with this figure head of evil and high powered paedo cover ups...I’ll stick with evil bitch), Jeff Goldblum (Fly), Gerard Butler (A-Team), Jack Whitehall (unfunny skinny scrote) and music from Gregory Porter (no idea)

Will watch just to see Graham ask Hillary hard hitting probing questions about hidden servers, new world order and her husband getting a blowie off Monica.

Hillary Clinton (FBI call sign is Evergreen as she has legs like tree trucks), Jeff Goldblum (actor fell - looks a bit strange), Gerard Butler (nee idea), Jack Whitehall (unfunny skinny scrote) and music from Gregory Porter (black singer, wears strange headgear due to facial scarring)

Will not watch as Graham will bottle asking Hillary hard hitting probing questions about hidden servers, new world order and her husband getting a blowie off Monica.
My version.

Hillary Clinton (well where to start with this figure head of evil and high powered paedo cover ups...I’ll stick with evil bitch), Jeff Goldblum (Fly), Gerard Butler (A-Team), Jack Whitehall (unfunny skinny scrote) and music from Gregory Porter (no idea)

Will watch just to see Graham ask Hillary hard hitting probing questions about hidden servers, new world order and her husband getting a blowie off Monica.
@Snugster tryimg to steal your thunder marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back