Graham Napier going beserk V Surrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

In fairness m8 he had a pretty bad injury, not to mention he was in Englads world 20/20 squad, not his fault he didnt get selected to play.

Interesting fact about Graham Napier is that he played twin brother's in Neighbours a few years back. Not really, he just looked very similar

Logon or register to see this image

against Sussex 2nd XI and it was 3 years ago

had done nothing b4 that and has done nothing since

Never said he had :roll:.

My statement was correct - you can only play whats been put in front of him and my comment still stands - in any form of the game that innings was immense.

Never said he had :roll:.

My statement was correct - you can only play whats been put in front of him and my comment still stands - in any form of the game that innings was immense.

difficult to glean as the bowling was rubbish because Sussex rested more of their first choice attack

its like Rooney playing in the championship and scoring 4 goals in a half

he really isnt that good

I agree with this mind, great innings today and has shown he's a good hitter at twenty20 level, but he's a solid county cricketer with an eye, can send a few tight overs down and that's it. There's been plenty before him and there'll be plenty after. He found a niche in twenty20 and carved a name out for himself due to it, he wouldn't stand a chance at international level IMO.

I agree with this mind, great innings today and has shown he's a good hitter at twenty20 level, but he's a solid county cricketer with an eye, can send a few tight overs down and that's it. There's been plenty before him and there'll be plenty after. He found a niche in twenty20 and carved a name out for himself due to it, he wouldn't stand a chance at international level IMO.

A poor mans Fred Flintoff IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back