Graham Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because normally you 'rant and rave like a madman' about how completely and utterly shit and hopeless he is at every opportunity and then after a couple of class one day knocks your only comment is 'what his 4 day average?'.

Its irrational behaviour.
The thread made no specific mention of any one day knocks it mentioned his form in recent weeks and I asked what his average was as it's possible a good knock or two in the CC has escaped me as i've been busy away from DCCC or messaging strangers on an internet message board.

But it's 11. Okay. Fine. No need for you to have a paddy.

Its as simple as this, the lads showing potential and contributing regular i'll recognise, if they aren't imo and are coming up short on a regular basis i've got every right to highlight it.

No agenda. No bias.

I don't rate him whatsoever and I'm shocked we have no one better to give a contract to but still, theres nowt more i'd like than Graham Clark to get 1,000 4day runs this season and prove me wrong.

There's no doubt he hasn't been given a contract based on his first team performances. But he has been given a contract for a reason and that must be that the coaching staff see talent and see potential.

So now he's scored a century. Now we know he can do it. If he can repeat that (and although he got a good score last year he didn't get a ton) then he'll be a good asset.

The thread made no specific mention of any one day knocks it mentioned his form in recent weeks and I asked what his average was as it's possible a good knock or two in the CC has escaped me as i've been busy away from DCCC or messaging strangers on an internet message board.

But it's 11. Okay. Fine. No need for you to have a paddy.

Its as simple as this, the lads showing potential and contributing regular i'll recognise, if they aren't imo and are coming up short on a regular basis i've got every right to highlight it.

No agenda. No bias.

I don't rate him whatsoever and I'm shocked we have no one better to give a contract to but still, theres nowt more i'd like than Graham Clark to get 1,000 4day runs this season and prove me wrong.

Fair enough mate. Decent post. Clark might never amount to anything but I still think you judged him too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back