Graffiti artists !

That "SICA" throw up is all over mind. From the South Midlands up into Scotland.
I'm not condoning it, that's just a small step up from tagging in my eyes

There used to be a "BILBO BAGGINS LIVES" in massive letters next to the Job Centre near me. Always made me chuckle.

If it’s something done well it’s art.....if it’s shite it’s not

Can brighten up a place easily, but look gash if done wrong

Graffiti is class man, not the shit thats like 'dean sucks cock for bacci' or the usual shit tags shite. The North east has some of the most respected/best writers in the country / Europe, search for the north east England stuff on Instagram & see.

Would you rather see plain grey walls or big colouful pieces that took time & skill to complete whilst on your journey?

The 3 kids that died RIP, a local writer (MORE MBS) died much the same way here in the early 90s. It's a shame for anybody to die in such a way, also for the train driver & the clean up crew nobody wants things to end like that.

Some of the stuff in Malaga is brilliant:

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

These 22 Street Art Murals In Malaga (Spain) Are Just Drop Dead Gorgeous!

We also have a whole range of space invader 8 bit art:

Invader - Malaga

That first one looks like it might be a ROA, the artist I mentioned earlier in the thread. There's a definite one of his in that first article you posted - Rats From The Sky. He's done stuff all over the world in some insane places, and some of them are absolutely enormous.

I love DALeast's work too (that second pic you posted).

Invader gets everywhere. I'm not a fan. Too simplistic, it's practically tagging.

Back