GP advice

The Rat

Striker
May as well ask on here as seems to comes up with answer quicker than anywhere

Not well at minute and need a change of medication to try and sort it, in London for months but GP is in North East

GP is closed this week for staff training too!

Is my best option ringing them when open and getting a telephone appointment, GP in theory could prescibe a new medication to pick up here

Or what else can I do? I know there are NHS 111 walk in centres but not sure they deal with long standing stuff, not sure if you can join local GPs down here temporarily

Not well at minute and need a change of medication to try and sort it, in London for months but GP is in North East

Is my best option ringing them when open and getting a telephone appointment, GP in theory could prescibe a new medication to pick up here

Or what else can I do? I know there are NHS 111 walk in centres but not sure they deal with long standing stuff, not sure if you can join local GPs down here temporarily
Why don't you just register with a GP down in London? I imagine if you explain your situation they May offer an emergency appointment.

Or if not I visited the NHS walk in centre in Soho earlier in the week and they were very good, might be an option.

Your GP is closed all week? Many close one Thursday afternoon a month for protected learning time but I’ve never heard of a whole week!

Get all your answers on the Depression thread mate - qualified docs too.

Get all your answers on the Depression thread mate - qualified docs too.

Nout to do with that

Why don't you just register with a GP down in London? I imagine if you explain your situation they May offer an emergency appointment.

Or if not I visited the NHS walk in centre in Soho earlier in the week and they were very good, might be an option.

Yeah going to, apparently been told my GP is open for tomorrow, will try them and if not do that.

Rang 111 they said walk in centre next option

Your GP is closed all week? Many close one Thursday afternoon a month for protected learning time but I’ve never heard of a whole week!

Ridiculous I know, they are shite like. Apparently open till 12 tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:

Back