Govt planning Oct lockdown if hospitalisations continue to rise

What a load of rubbish man. Scary how much people are brainwashed over all this vaccine and Covid passport rubbish and how the unvaccinated are some big threat and problem! If you are “fully vaccinated” then why be concerned about anything or anyone who hasn’t had that rubbish? Surely you are vaccinated and safe and have nothing to worry about or what’s the point in having it?!

I have been in close contact with hundreds and in big crowds and haven’t even had a cold these last 18 months. Strange with such a supposedly highly contagious lethal virus going round! I won’t be having that rubbish in my body what happened to using our natural immune system!? The thought of having that vaccine makes me ill. Like what’s actually in it? I can’t get my head round how they make hundreds of millions of them like where do they get that amount of it from in such a short space of time.

Not for me.

If people want it then have it, if they don’t they don’t and then just carry on as normal. If I was “fully vaccinated” why should I be petrified of someone who isn’t!? Mental the whole thing people need to turn the telly off and stop been brainwashed by this rubbish. There is still no word of what this actually is or where it came from either. If you turned the news off and carried on oblivious like I have the last 18 months you wouldn’t even know anything was different I don’t know of 1 person who has even been ill

Mag through and through, "I'm OK, so F*ck anyone vulnerable I could directly or indirectly kill, I don't give a damn about cancelled operations while the tin foil hatters fill the hospital wards" - no one said anyone was 'petrified' and you have to be actually mental to think there are lots of 'extras and poisons' in the vaccine that hundreds of millions have now had. You keep kidding yourself that you aren't being utterly selfish just like you keep kidding yourself you're entitled to a trophy.
Selfish as I don’t want to be made ill and have god knows what injected in me when I have been fit and healthy since this all began

staggering - go stand in the middle of the road, if you don't get hit after a while, then it clearly can't be dangerous - stay away from those pavements though where everyone else is, you've no idea what's lurking under them.

Last edited:
Mag through and through, "I'm OK, so F*ck anyone vulnerable I could directly or indirectly kill, I don't give a damn about cancelled operations while the tin foil hatters fill the hospital wards" - no one said anyone was 'petrified' and you have to be actually mental to think there are lots of 'extras and poisons' in the vaccine that hundreds of millions have now had. You keep kidding yourself that you aren't being utterly selfish just like you keep kidding yourself you're entitled to a trophy.

staggering - go stand in the middle of the road, if you don't get hit after a while, then it clearly can't be dangerous - stay away from those pavements though where everyone else is, you've no idea what's lurking under them.
He probably thinks you become a 5G transmitter and that Bill Gates controls you after being vaccinated 😂

So you’re a needle phobic. What will you do when WHO introduce International Certs of Vaccination for Covid and you need one to travel overseas?
Not be able to go overseas then obviously and I will be raging about it but still wouldn’t have it in me

Last edited by a moderator:
Fao of WB

The vaccine was 3/4 being made just needed modifications to be fit for purpose

As far not putting rubbish in yaself
Can you- hand on heart- say you've had no alcohol, cigarettes, bit of drug or a bacon sandwich

You don't know anyone whose had it bad at all? My mates must have had your mates doses then

What a load of rubbish man. Scary how much people are brainwashed over all this vaccine and Covid passport rubbish and how the unvaccinated are some big threat and problem! If you are “fully vaccinated” then why be concerned about anything or anyone who hasn’t had that rubbish? Surely you are vaccinated and safe and have nothing to worry about or what’s the point in having it?!

I have been in close contact with hundreds and in big crowds and haven’t even had a cold these last 18 months. Strange with such a supposedly highly contagious lethal virus going round! I won’t be having that rubbish in my body what happened to using our natural immune system!? The thought of having that vaccine makes me ill. Like what’s actually in it? I can’t get my head round how they make hundreds of millions of them like where do they get that amount of it from in such a short space of time.

Not for me.

If people want it then have it, if they don’t they don’t and then just carry on as normal. If I was “fully vaccinated” why should I be petrified of someone who isn’t!? Mental the whole thing people need to turn the telly off and stop been brainwashed by this rubbish. There is still no word of what this actually is or where it came from either. If you turned the news off and carried on oblivious like I have the last 18 months you wouldn’t even know anything was different I don’t know of 1 person who has even been ill
Sounds like you're shite scared of needles to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No just whats in it and where it came from

To be fair the thought of any needle injecting anything in me knocks me sick yeah but especially this covid one not knowing what it is or where they got it from.

was tempted to get it for a bit as I’m dying to go on holiday in November as I have a month off and every country I want to go to let’s vaccinated people in but not unvaccinated
My wife has had Pfizer me Oxford, no side effects worth mentioning, had my flu jab yesterday. I used to have cholera vaccination every 6 month for 30+ years, TAB every year and yellow fever every 10 years, lived to tell the tale. The more who are vaccinated the sooner we will get covid under control and really get on with our lives plus NHS will be able to catch up on back log (hopefully, but not betting ranch on it).

It is worth reading. Due to all the back slapping for being the first to develop the vaccine in the media and banging on about how quick it's been done, it seems to be have been totally ignored that the research started many years ago with SARS and MERS.
Would only debate it to be able to go on holiday 1st November but even if I got it this week I would have to wait 8 weeks for 2nd one? So wouldn’t be able to go now anyhow

Back