Gourmet picky teas in Seaburn

A summer evening, a fire pit going, a bottle of Montrachet chilling in an ice bucket and a picky tea on the patio table just a nice way to spend an early evening.

It’s not hurting anyone, I really don’t understand why anyone can get annoyed about what a stranger may be eating.

A summer evening, a fire pit going, a bottle of Montrachet chilling in an ice bucket and a picky tea on the patio table just a nice way to spend an early evening.

It’s not hurting anyone, I really don’t understand why anyone can get annoyed about what a stranger may be eating.

Don’t think it’s the food choices anyone is criticising. It’s the ridiculous turn of phrase.

Nivver existed to the best of my knowledge until I heard it on here. Probably started by all the Double drinkers who nivver touched the stuff back when Vauxies Horses swept majestically ower QAB. Christ I’m starting me own bollocks now.

Nivver existed to the best of my knowledge until I heard it on here. Probably started by all the Double drinkers who nivver touched the stuff back when Vauxies Horses swept majestically ower QAB. Christ I’m starting me own bollocks now.
Spot on mate. They probably eat it while they’re having their “pre drinks”😄

Back