Goths and energy drinks

Iirc Charmless Man works on the biggest business park in the country so I’d be surprised if these Goths are heading towards the coast there

My office is there, I'm primarily client site based currently.

What's prompted this thread is actually seeing a goth couple buying loads of cans of monster today.

Actually @Frijj you'd be surprised at how many of them do go to work at Cobalt. There's an EE call centre which has loads working at it. Often smoking and drinking a can of monster outside when I happen to walk past.

Some of them have those denim cut off jackets on. Proper rancid imo.

What is it about Goths (often fat and sweaty) which makes them so attracted to cans of monster and other similar brands of energy drink? Constantly drinking them whilst walking around or on the metro, and you tend to see them buying loads of packs of them in supermarkets.

What possible purpose is this serving?
What an amazing name for a Podcast.

What is it about Goths (often fat and sweaty) which makes them so attracted to cans of monster and other similar brands of energy drink? Constantly drinking them whilst walking around or on the metro, and you tend to see them buying loads of packs of them in supermarkets.

Each to his own poison really, Goths and overweight scrotey schoolmums it`s monster or red bull etc, gym bunnies its roids for brekkie dinner and tea. Live and let live man

Seem to be the in thing with scruffy charvers aswell. See them bouncing about with them edgy as fuk, must think it makes them tough.

Maybe then name reminds them that they look like the cast of a horror film?

Slightly off topic to the thread title but to compliment what has been mentioned by others, no excuse for anyone to stink in this day in age, you can buy a 4 pack of soap from Asda for £1.50 ffs, although I'd assume it's more down to the fact they are so lazy they can't be arsed to spend 5 minutes of their day showering. Disgusting like.

Back