Goths and energy drinks

Not much difference in a can of monster to a medium sized Starbucks in terms of calories and caffeine like.
If it's monster zero it's virtually calorie free

Double bingo there. Most often seen on a bike that is too small or clearly a lasses bike, because the bike is inevitably stolen.

I have never seen a goth on a bike so presumably they either use public transport or they spin round in a circle five times whilst chanting “hail satan” and magically appear at their destination
Any grown man riding a bike who is neither in the way to work or in a cycle race is a wrang un

I don’t think this is specific to goths. Perhaps you just encounter more goths than I do.

Goths are banned in my part of the world but I see many a young charver strutting around the streets with a can of Monster or Rockstar.

To answer your question though, perhaps they are tired after staying up late listening to Cradle of Filth and dismembering their neighbours’ cats[/QUOTE]
What a fine evening that would make....

The amount of tradesmen nailing 500ml cans of energy drink on the tube at 6am is unreal

When we were getting the loft done, the Labourers would drink 2l of monster by lunch time. Then they’d have a KFC most days, guts must’ve been rancid.

Never seen a goth with an energy drink though. Seems to be some pretty negative comments aimed at goths, don’t see why. They’re a peaceful group who cause no bother, wish the charver scum who hang
around town centres were more like them

Back