Gotham Knights

Yeah from what I remember Origins was pretty good, it was just unfortunate it was compared to the Rocksteady games.

They had to build the fighting dynamics from scratch for some reason so had to copy the rocksteady games. Story was good though

massive fan of the arkham games (even origins) dissapointed with reviews for this. Will defintely still play through but wait a few months for to come down in price

massive fan of the arkham games (even origins) dissapointed with reviews for this. Will defintely still play through but wait a few months for to come down in price
Think this could be a Cyberpunk 2077 situation where it takes 6 months/1 year for patches to make it decent to play.
As you say, will get in a sale or wait for PS Plus.

Picked it up for £30 and had a few hours on it last night, massively disappointed
Arkham games are my favourite series of games but just did not enjoy this

Picked it up for £30 and had a few hours on it last night, massively disappointed
It really is quite the achievement as to just how badly they appear to have screwed this up.

They had to build the fighting dynamics from scratch for some reason so had to copy the rocksteady games. Story was good though
Carol of the Bells at the end was hellish. Probably the best cinematic moment in a game I've ever played.

I think if I was to go back and replay an Arkham game, it'd be that one.

Can I just shock you, I like gotham knights.

Getting into it now, just have to realise its not another arkham game. The combat is much different, there's no counter, its dodge instead and there's nowhere near as much stealth but I'm enjoying it now I've played it a bit more.
Just dont expect another arkham game

Back