Goth type bands from the late eighties that you liked......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do the Cocteau Twins count?

Not an era I was really in to.
Same period but not really gothy.

Interesting music but the second or third shittest concert I ever attended. 40 minutes at Newcastle Tiffanys with the only words spoken to the crowd "last one" - no encore, nowt.

Other shit gigs - TI and Kings of Leon both of which I got in for nowt and thought were so unbelievably shit I deserved my money back!

Same period but not really gothy.

Interesting music but the second or third shittest concert I ever attended. 40 minutes at Newcastle Tiffanys with the only words spoken to the crowd "last one" - no encore, nowt.

Other shit gigs - TI and Kings of Leon both of which I got in for nowt and thought were so unbelievably shit I deserved my money back!
I had free tickets for Bryan Ferry at the City Hall when I was about 14 and decided to go to the school disco instead. (There must have been some lad involved!) So I gave them to my sister who said she was bored witless as he didn't speak. Mind, she'd just been to see Billy Connelly and I think she was expecting a bit of banter. :rolleyes:

I had free tickets for Bryan Ferry at the City Hall when I was about 14 and decided to go to the school disco instead. (There must have been some lad involved!) So I gave them to my sister who said she was bored witless as he didn't speak. Mind, she'd just been to see Billy Connelly and I think she was expecting a bit of banter. :rolleyes:
So did you pull then or what? Was it worth it to miss Bryan Ferry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back