Got a spooky knock at the door.

Last night I was sat watching that Wreck and about 10.30 there was a knock at the door, it sounded like an urgent knock, so I went to answer and there was nobody there, I had a good look and couldn't see a soul.
That'll be because you can't see souls, if they exist at all that is.

Someone barked through our letterbox a few months back. A proper loud ‘woof woof’ at around 2am. I was just going to bed too. Almost shat the carpet. ☹️
Ah, now this is better than crobs urgent knock. Must have been a dog, wolf, Coyote, Werewolf. Couldn't have been a cat as they can't reach the letter box.

Somebody knocked on our door at 3am. I answered and a fella said, "can you give me a push, mate?" I said "it's f*cking 3 o'clock, man!" and slammed the door.

Our lass told me off and said I wouldn't like it if it was me so I put my slippers and dressing gown on and went out. I shouted, "You still there mate?"
He answered, "Yeah, I'm over here, on the swings."

Somebody knocked on our door at 3am. I answered and a fella said, "can you give me a push, mate?" I said "it's f*cking 3 o'clock, man!" and slammed the door.

Our lass told me off and said I wouldn't like it if it was me so I put my slippers and dressing gown on and went out. I shouted, "You still there mate?"
He answered, "Yeah, I'm over here, on the swings."
You’ll have spacehopper knocking on your door mind.

Back