Gordon Ramsay

He was at British GP on Sunday with his daughter
I thought he’d left the Mrs and got himself a ridiculously young new one when I saw them getting interviews before the F1. they were holding hands like only couples do or parents of really young children…..not a dad and his adult daughter. Thought it looked a tad odd.

I do kinda understand his frustration with people who cock up things they have been shown how to do.

I remember one of his shows where someone messed up filleting a turbot.

That’s an expensive fish and he went mental at the chef.

but I suppose these days workplace bullying and a changing society makes that type of behaviour unacceptable.
it depends on what is classed as bullying.
being told off is not bullying. However it all depends on how and where it is done and if it is consistent.

I think he has mellowed but I am surprised no one has stuck a Wusthof in his back.
he has mellowed as you say. I have seen some of his shows from the states, where he shows restaurant owners where they have been going wrong but honestly some of the stuff these owners were doing or not doing, they deserved shooting as opposed to being shouted at.

On the other hand did you see him crying with pride at his daughters dancing on strictly. every dad wants one of those moments with his daughter.

he has mellowed as you say. I have seen some of his shows from the states, where he shows restaurant owners where they have been going wrong but honestly some of the stuff these owners were doing or not doing, they deserved shooting as opposed to being shouted at.

On the other hand did you see him crying with pride at his daughters dancing on strictly. every dad wants one of those moments with his daughter.
Compare the US Kitchen Nightmares to the UK version, it's all about the audience.

Back