Gordon Ramsay

He's filming but wouldn't say what, canny bloke actually.
bytheriver & wylam had a thing on their instagram accounts the other day to say that he was filming a "primetime bbc one food & drink competition series", they were looking for locals to take park and be filmed as customers in a local food market. they needed people to be 'room meat'. think the filming day was tomorrow.

Don’t think we should take Hells Kitchen or Kitchen Nightmares as the reality of how he behaves at work :lol:

There’s been a documentary on about the Savoy recently where he has two restaurants and he’s featured doing some QA on them.

That’ll be exactly how he acts given they’re two of his most important restaurants.

He didn’t shout at anyone. Gave a lot of harsh but always constructive criticism.
Would love to see him do an episode of that just north of the water. :lol:

I love Gordon me like. His autobiography is up there with the best I’ve read. He might be loaded now but back in the day he didn’t half work to get where he is now.
You can’t get to where he is in the business without an insane amount of graft. I’ve been around kitchens in a front of house capacity and they’re always high pressure, the heat and volume of food produced kind of dictates it. Loved my time in restaurants, there’s not much better than the feeling of a busy service where everything is running like clockwork.

You can’t get to where he is in the business without an insane amount of graft. I’ve been around kitchens in a front of house capacity and they’re always high pressure, the heat and volume of food produced kind of dictates it. Loved my time in restaurants, there’s not much better than the feeling of a busy service where everything is running like clockwork.
I quite enjoy cooking, but could I bollocks work in a kitchen like.

You can't get to the top of most professions without crazy graft unless you're public schooled.

Compare what Ramsay has done with his fame and position vs what Anthony Bourdain did

So fuck.

Anyhow, I’ve done a search on here and I’ve no idea where I’ve got that from :lol:
So you admit you made it up,great we cleared that one up.All I can say is for your sakes hopefully joleen's fella doesn't read what you put,reaper cushions are on the cards if so

You can't get to the top of most professions without crazy graft unless you're public schooled.

Compare what Ramsay has done with his fame and position vs what Anthony Bourdain did
Have you read ‘Kitchen Confidential’ by Bourdain? It’s a fantastic read, about his time learning and grafting. Lots of sous chef ‘charlie’. 😂

Back