"Google workers can listen to what people say to its AI home devices"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
well there’s a surprise

You do realise that this is built into your phone by default?
Aye I knar that but I'd rather not add more mics to what they already have mate - and don't see the point of them anyway.
These recordings were from phones afaik. Your phone has a virtual assistant and records you.
I have it turned off (I know they're still using it like).

I was telling a lad at work about the song ‘I can’t go back to savoury’ by John Shuttleworth the other day.
I only managed to get the letters John Shutt into Google and the whole thing came up:eek:

I know someone who used to work at google and he resigned after finding out that google store 'everything' you put into it and all other stuff they own like youtube. They use this information to profile people and its very sinister. The guy has always built isp's for a living so he was able to resign even though google was paying him over $100,000 per year. He said everything gets stored even stuff you type into the search bar.
He has built his own server and web page, its like youtube but nothing will be censored or deleted no matter how controversial, its currently full of loads of conspiracy theorists spouting bollocks like flat earth etc. I asked him if I can be a moderator just last night, still waiting for a reply. Due to the nature of the page I'm not sharing it on here but I don't mind sharing it with @Roger or any of the mods on here if they wish to find out more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've suspected my phone of spying on me.

It's too much coincidence that about an hour after a mate of mine was recalling the time we got drunk in a hotel, after at a football match in Exeter, that facebook started sending me booking.com adverts for hotels in Exeter.

Google is watching you all on here, everything you post google knows about, this place is loads with google bots 24/7 and they are harvesting your data. If google is reading this (which they are) 'hello google you horrible creep'.

Facebook are at it aswell Facebook to be fined record $5bn, reports say

Last edited by a moderator:

Back