Google Chrome Browser problem

No idea why this has started but when I click on a link Chrome won't open it, a new window opens for a split second then closes
I can't find anything in settings to fix this and I don't even know if it's a virus protection setting or a Chrome thing
Wise IT SMBers can you help, please
oh, and to save you asking I've already tried...
Formatting the Fu**er
$H!tting in the disk drive
:rolleyes: :lol: :eek:

you have a dodgy extension.

on your windows desktop short cut dd --disable-extensions to the end of the Target field and make sure that there is a space between the last character of the path and the parameter

either that or go to settings and disable them one by one to see which one is dodgy .

on your windows desktop short cut dd --disable-extensions to the end of the Target field and make sure that there is a space between the last character of the path and the parameter

either that or go to settings and disable them one by one to see which one is dodgy .

it must have been my Add blocker because I disabled it and problem seems to be fixed

Too many blueys, computer aids
thanks, I did worry about Computer Aids
Could be a virus, could be your ad-blocker, could be a fault with the site if it's only happening when browsing a certain site.
thanks, I didn't think of ad-blocker

Back