Google Arts & Culture App

Goat Eyes

Striker
Heard about this on Radio Newcastle today, the presenter was on about how you can take a selfie and it’ll match it with a piece of famous art. Anyway, not the point of the thread.

I was intrigued by the app and it is a cracking app for any art enthusiast. Has thousands of pieces of work as well as collections etc. Gives you info about the artist and work so good for a bit swatting up if you’re going on a date and want to impress them.

I’m probably two year behind the times but it’s new to me.

@muggboots and @peachbum will appreciate amongst other.

Heard about this on Radio Newcastle today, the presenter was on about how you can take a selfie and it’ll match it with a piece of famous art. Anyway, not the point of the thread.

I was intrigued by the app and it is a cracking app for any art enthusiast. Has thousands of pieces of work as well as collections etc. Gives you info about the artist and work so good for a bit swatting up if you’re going on a date and want to impress them.

Cheers Goaty. :)

What is the application. I can't do selfies but the app might be interesting.

Back