Goodfellas

That's canny that. Is he allowed near them looking like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang?
We had that joke when the Keswick school tipped out. Also, you were replaced by a new young friend. Trev was caught giving him a leg rub, then they disappeared for ages at Crawleyside and his excuse was that he’d been “pumping away to no avail”.

Ok, so I finished the Goodfellas Minute podcast and thought it was very good. I reckon I could ace it on Mastermind now.
But I was slightly annoyed that the presenters, who claim to have watched it “hundreds of times”, still managed to misquote several important lines repeatedly.

Ok, so I finished the Goodfellas Minute podcast and thought it was very good. I reckon I could ace it on Mastermind now.
But I was slightly annoyed that the presenters, who claim to have watched it “hundreds of times”, still managed to misquote several important lines repeatedly.
Not watched the podcast but I f***ing hate that shit.

What, getting the lines wrong? They kept saying “it sounds much prettier in Italian” when everyone knows it’s “nicer”.
People who ask us to believe them when they discuss the minutiae of a subject but get shit that anyone with enough interest to listen would know. It makes me question everything else they say.

Last edited:

Back