Good YouTube channels?

Hes started a second attempt of crossing Wales in a straight line again if ya haven't seen
Just noticed he's doing this again, really enjoyed the first one he did, any idea how many parts to the series? (prefer to watch it in one block than weekly)

Just noticed he's doing this again, really enjoyed the first one he did, any idea how many parts to the series? (prefer to watch it in one block than weekly)

Not sure mate hes missing next weeks upload so I'd probably give it another 3 weeks or so until it's done like

Not sure mate hes missing next weeks upload so I'd probably give it another 3 weeks or so until it's done like
Good to know, I'll hold out and do it in one sitting at the end! I'm sure I read something about him maybe doing the same across Luxembourg too, anyway great channel!

Cheers

Hes started a second attempt of crossing Wales in a straight line again if ya haven't seen

It's very good again. Love that bloke.

See the bald and bankrupt bloke has been in quite a serious condition in hospital through Covid 19. Probably the most inevitable illness in history given the way he was going on.

See the bald and bankrupt bloke has been in quite a serious condition in hospital through Covid 19. Probably the most inevitable illness in history given the way he was going on.
Aye I seen that too. Looks like there was no quarantine or restfictions so he went to Serbia. Stupid really but as you say unsurprising.

Aye think hes deleted the video now though, said he didnt want reminding about the bad time in his life and to move on. Started watching his mate Harold baldr now anarl so got a lot of content to get through.
Good to know, I'll hold out and do it in one sitting at the end! I'm sure I read something about him maybe doing the same across Luxembourg too, anyway great channel!

Cheers

Should be decent. His trip across europe was class viewing.

Aye the daft tit. :lol: Basically had his life saved by knowing the right people in Serbia. Lucky boy.
Worse than him. After he did that video this lad went and actually mentions him in the video. He says ‘it’s ok because I’ll wear a mask in a shop if I go in’ Then now he has turned off his comments cos people were telling him he was naive and stupid. His videos are crap anyway.

Really enjoy watching the travel ones where folk go to really Rough war torn countries but think I’ve pretty much done them now.

Anyone got any suggestions for new ones given there’s not a lot on telly.

this is my favourite at the minute. This lad needs his own tv show. The food is ridiculous that he cooks and the videos are very relaxing.

Try Haze Outdoors

A York lad goes outdoors and loves food and beer. Great back story too.

Nice lad - very into mental health and looking after each other.

Back