Good YouTube channels?

Superb them like..the Afghan one in particular..you forget there's people just trying to get by and get on with the life they have amongst all the bad stuff..heart warming and sad at the same time.
That’s what got me. Giving him free food and welcoming him. There’s a lot more to people that were told.

It’s these. They’ve done a fair few ‘worst of’ but not as many as I originally thought.
I’ll have a look at those mate thanks.

Seths Bike Hacks - if your at all interested in mountain biking. He had been building his own downhill course on his land. Nice easy watch.

Got these channels from one of these threads in the past:

Rick Beato - a very talented musician who makes interesting music related videos generally Rock related.

Normans Rare Guitars - from an guitar shop in the USA. The guy who reviews the guitars and then plays them is a very accomplished player.

Got these channels from one of these threads in the past:

Rick Beato - a very talented musician who makes interesting music related videos generally Rock related.

Normans Rare Guitars - from an guitar shop in the USA. The guy who reviews the guitars and then plays them is a very accomplished player.
Thanks mate.

Been watching Bald's channel for a while now, had some interesting videos in Mauritania a while back, the Soviet stuff is my favourite though! Got recommend the Geowizard channel off here also, enjoyed the straight line and Eurotrip stuff, not keen on that Google Street view game though, seems 70% of his videos are that.

Discovered another channel called 'Shiey' recently - quite good, guy goes train surfing and exploring abandoned places in Ukraine/Russia etc

Been watching Bald's channel for a while now, had some interesting videos in Mauritania a while back, the Soviet stuff is my favourite though! Got recommend the Geowizard channel off here also, enjoyed the straight line and Eurotrip stuff, not keen on that Google Street view game though, seems 70% of his videos are that.

Discovered another channel called 'Shiey' recently - quite good, guy goes train surfing and exploring abandoned places in Ukraine/Russia etc
Yeah the one in africa was really good. It has made me fancy having a trip round Russia

He is the GeoWizard...which is GeoGuessr. It's all he did until he decided to do that Wales walk.

Yeah the one in africa was really good. It has made me fancy having a trip round Russia
Try this lad - just type Haze Outdoors - he has masses of vids and he is a very engaging lad - basically he goes out wild camping with his mate Joey D or on his own. He goes and gets pissed outside rating beer. Now I know it sounds dull but he is a really good lad and he is trying to form a relationship with Northern Monk brewery and he's a tenancious bugga. Loads of bushcraft skills and "dunking the junk" in tarns.

He also does a very good solo coast to coast. The bit where he is confronted by cows is brilliant.

Honestly its worth a watch.

He is the GeoWizard...which is GeoGuessr. It's all he did until he decided to do that Wales walk.
Ahh I see, as others have said he seems good Infront of the camera so hopefully he does more of the adventure type videos too, I'm sure he was asking for other straight line suggestions at the end of one I watched?

Really enjoy watching the travel ones where folk go to really Rough war torn countries but think I’ve pretty much done them now.

Anyone got any suggestions for new ones given there’s not a lot on telly.

this is my favourite at the minute. This lad needs his own tv show. The food is ridiculous that he cooks and the videos are very relaxing.

If you like cooking give sam the cooking guy a watch. Videos are well made and hes decent crack, I dont even cook but av watched every single one.

Back