Good YouTube channels?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Really enjoy watching the travel ones where folk go to really Rough war torn countries but think I’ve pretty much done them now.

Anyone got any suggestions for new ones given there’s not a lot on telly.

this is my favourite at the minute. This lad needs his own tv show. The food is ridiculous that he cooks and the videos are very relaxing.

Really enjoy watching the travel ones where folk go to really Rough war torn countries but think I’ve pretty much done them now.

Anyone got any suggestions for new ones given there’s not a lot on telly.

this is my favourite at the minute. This lad needs his own tv show. The food is ridiculous that he cooks and the videos are very relaxing.

Never really been a big fan of macaroni cheese but that looks incredible.

I like Joe Robinet. Wild Camping in Canada - fishing from his canoe. Survival in winter shelters. That sort of thing.

Love stuff like that. I’ve been watching some bloke on YouTube called My Self Reliance build a log cabin in the woods somewhere in Canada for him and his family to move in to eventually. It’s just him and his Dog for company. I’d love something like that like.

Never really been a big fan of macaroni cheese but that looks incredible.
Nah me neither but I’m making that this week and will finish on the bbq. His Monte Cristo Sandwich looked class as well.
I like Joe Robinet. Wild Camping in Canada - fishing from his canoe. Survival in winter shelters. That sort of thing.
I’ll have a look. Like the sound of that.

Charles Dowding - brilliant channel about vegetable gardening, enshrining his No-Dig gardening philosophy

Corporal's Corner - Outstanding ! Same thing every episode, ex US Marine Corps pathfinder guy teaches you how to erect a tarp and light and build a long fire to survive. His campfire cookery is something to behold as well.

Work The Space - by a Football Manager gamer/addict called Jack. In fairness, he is very good. Currently playing "Park to Prem", a quest on FM2020 to get from the 10th tier to Premiership and European glory. Starting from unemployment, he took over Tow Law Town. That was 14 seasons ago, anything more is spoilers. As a postscript, in real life, Tow Law Town haven't had a game since February, and a sink hole in their pitch has put their future in doubt. Jack publicised this on Park to Prem, and contributions from this community gave Tow Law Town's GoFundMe page a significant boost.

Geoff Lawton - Permaculture. Not the most brilliant presenter, but get past that and he is immensely knowledgeable. The stuff he is doing, particularly the "Greening the Desert" project in Jordan, is absolutely amazing. I hope governments start listening to this guy and acting, before it is too late.

Last edited:
There’s a decent one where two lads go round the country tasting the worst rated takeaways and restaurants. They went into one restaurant in London where the owner was awful to his customers which was pretty funny.

There’s a decent one where two lads go round the country tasting the worst rated takeaways and restaurants. They went into one restaurant in London where the owner was awful to his customers which was pretty funny.
Like the sound of this. Got a link?

Nah it’s a bloke cooking macaroni cheese. He doesn’t speak at all.

Aye but it's filmed in a way to capture all the noises.

I'd recommend watching the GeoWizard series of travelling across Europe as well as his one of getting across Wales in a straight line. Both class and he's a really likeable bloke.

He's definitely not for everyone but I like Matty Matheson. Used to be on Vice /Munchies. Big lad, over the top. Makes bait that will give you a heart attack.

Ed Pratt has just cycled the world on a unicycle. His vids can be okay and heart warming, even if he is a massive nerd. Nice chain watching in the background sorta thing.

Aye but it's filmed in a way to capture all the noises.

I'd recommend watching the GeoWizard series of travelling across Europe as well as his one of getting across Wales in a straight line. Both class and he's a really likeable bloke.

He's definitely not for everyone but I like Matty Matheson. Used to be on Vice /Munchies. Big lad, over the top. Makes bait that will give you a heart attack.

Ed Pratt has just cycled the world on a unicycle. His vids can be okay and heart warming, even if he is a massive nerd. Nice chain watching in the background sorta thing.
It’s nee good for you anyway it’s got meat in misery guts :lol:

think I’ve watched that first one you said like about Wales.

Some history related stuff

Baz Battles, terrible name but brilliant channel for anyone interested in battles

Oversimplified presents episodes from history in a humourous, easy to digest format

Crash course, cant recommend them enough. They've got playlists covering everything. American History, European History, Engineering, Biology, Philosophy, Business, Film, Economics. All in very easily digestible 10 minute or so segments.

Back