Good TV series to binge on?

Watching Bodies on Netflix at the moment.

It took a couple of episodes to get into but really gets going.

Does get a bit complex as do any time travel stories do.

Still got 2 episodes left and not sure where it's going.

Watching Bodies on Netflix at the moment.

It took a couple of episodes to get into but really gets going.

Does get a bit complex as do any time travel stories do.

Still got 2 episodes left and not sure where it's going.

I enjoyed Bodies.

Currently a couple of episodes into The Woman in the Wall which is intriguing.

The Night Of (2016). Stars Riz Ahmed as a NY taxi driver that gets wrapped up in a murder investigation. 1 season mini-series. Proper telly.

The Night Of: Die Wahrheit einer Nacht (TV Mini Series 2016) ⭐ 8.4 | Crime, Drama, Mystery

Blackbird (2022, aka In with the devil). Another mini-series. True story about a lad that gets nicked and agrees to work for the police. To avoid spoilers I'll leave it at that.

In with the Devil (TV Mini Series 2022) ⭐ 8.1 | Biography, Crime, Drama

Both are up there with the likes of Fargo, True Detective. Easy 8/10's, and you can bingewatch them in 2 days.

Last edited:
The Night Of (2016). Stars Riz Ahmed as a NY taxi driver that gets wrapped up in a murder investigation. 1 season mini-series. Proper telly.

The Night Of: Die Wahrheit einer Nacht (TV Mini Series 2016) ⭐ 8.4 | Crime, Drama, Mystery

Both are up there with the likes of Fargo, True Detective. Easy 8/10's, and you can bingewatch them in 2 days.
If you enjoyed it I'd also recommend the original BBC show it's based on - 'Criminal Justice ' with Ben Wishaw and Pete Postlethwaite. Both series are excellent in their own right, and different enough to warrant watching both.

Blackbird (2022, aka In with the devil). Another mini-series. True story about a lad that gets nicked and agrees to work for the police. To avoid spoilers I'll leave it at that.

In with the Devil (TV Mini Series 2022) ⭐ 8.1 | Biography, Crime, Drama

Blackbird's great but The Night Of seemed promising and turned out a load of shite IMO. Just doesn't make any sense at all. Full of absolutely massive plot holes and characters that are there for quite literally no reason.

Any of the recent horror series' by Mike Flanagan. In order of best to worst... The Haunting of Hill House, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Fall of the House of Usher and Midnight Mass.

Sons of anarchy is still the best thing ive seen. Got better and better as the seasons went on
Need to go back to this. I stopped at the Irish season.
Watched the couple next door (ch4) over the weekend. Don't know if it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a drama or thriller but I did enjoy it. Easy watching.

Back