Good TV series to binge on?

Will have to give Succession another viewing to get caught up before the new series comes out in March.

Have also watched the first few episodes of The West Wing in the last few days and really enjoying it so far.

Two episodes from the end of the Let the Right One In series.

Considering it’s a tv remake of an ok Hollywood remake of a fabulous Swedish adaptation of a wonderful book….I expected diminishing returns.

What i found was a seriously pleasant surprise. Episode 7 was expertly written and acted, and I just gave it 10/10 on IMDb. Series on a whole is 8 so far with just 3 eps left.

Definitely worth a watch if you can, some great acting, even if one of the kids is the spit of sideshow Bob!

Two episodes from the end of the Let the Right One In series.

Considering it’s a tv remake of an ok Hollywood remake of a fabulous Swedish adaptation of a wonderful book….I expected diminishing returns.

What i found was a seriously pleasant surprise. Episode 7 was expertly written and acted, and I just gave it 10/10 on IMDb. Series on a whole is 8 so far with just 3 eps left.

Definitely worth a watch if you can, some great acting, even if one of the kids is the spit of sideshow Bob!

Watched first episode but not impressed. I'll go back to it next weekend if I've time.

will be interested in your overall view of S2, I loved S1....
Better late than never, enjoyed both series..

Thought the penultimate episode of 2 was epic with the ol' King of Spades was belter, wrote off over half the cast in one episode! That was the standout episode mind, the rest of it wasn't as good as series 1. Thought the end was a bit of a cop out, always comes down to love doesn't it, then all the people don't remember eavh other apart from the two protagonists. It was a bit like Lost in the way they were in some sort of purgatory & had to fulfil some goal to get back home. Would be interested to know more about the meteor & the world of Borderlands rather than them leaving it open ended. Very much enjoyed it though, really enjoyed that Korean "All of us are Dead" that was on Netflix a year or 2 ago too.

Just started series one of The Grand Tour. A lot of the "banter" comes across very wooden/scripted, but moderately enjoyable.
Series 1 was the worst of them by a long way. By series 2 they had realised a lot of what didn't work and it got much better. Still obviously scripted at times, but at least had the illusion of being a bit more natural.

There are a few box sets which you have to endure the first season to get to the good stuff
Parks and Recreation
Yellowstone
The Office (US)
The Wire

Then there are ones that the first season is a banger then they chuck it away
Designated survivor
Sons of Anarchy (Season 2 and 3 are poor) 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are excellent.
The Orville (seems to be getting away from Comedy and turning into a serious Star Trek franchise with every season that passes, shame)
Curse of Oak Island (1st is informative 2-12 are essentially repeats of season 1)
Walking Dead

After seeing some recommendations, just finished s2 of Resident Alien after binging it for the last week. Absolutely class. Tudyk is brilliant!

Finished S1 of Severance the week before. Also brilliant (for very different reasons).

Now gotta deicide what to binge next from my watch list. Got about 40 shows to choose from!! Thank fuck I saved them on Trakt cos I'd forget!!

Back