Good pubs in Durham for a mixed age group of blokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Start Colpitts across to Angel and one over road ,down hill over bridge ,market tavern ,up to shakespeare down to dun cow etc

on the drink in Durham tomorrow for a mates stag. About 10 of us aged between 30-60ish. Where should we go and where should we avoid?
How you getting to Durham? Maybe start at north road, fighting cocks then with your way up to the gala.

How you getting to Durham? Maybe start at north road, fighting cocks then with your way up to the gala.
The Mrs is dropping me off but the rest of the lads are coming from Sunderland in a minibus. Will just follow the crowd then whinge about all the shit pubs we go to later.

There was about 70 of us yesterday. Amateurs.
That would be a nightmare in Durham. Half the pubs are tiny.

The Mrs is dropping me off but the rest of the lads are coming from Sunderland in a minibus. Will just follow the crowd then whinge about all the shit pubs we go to later.

It was no bother actually. I was surprised as well.

Angel , John duck, library, half moon, all seem like small pubs but have big beer gardens out the back, great for days like today.

Has she told you she's coming round mine once she's dropped you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back