Good news for the NE

Good, no reason for it to be so Londoncentric, or indeed based in London at all, just boost all the regional bases and flog off the buildings/ land they own in London, gotta be worth a Bob or two to fund the moves
Also shifts decent jobs and opportunities to the regions.

Hopefully the govt takes notice and move the massive ministries out of London too and spreads them about in the same way

Last edited:
Good, no reason for it to be so Londoncentric, or indeed based in London at all, just boost all the regional bases and flog off the buildings/ land they own in London, gotta be worth a Bob or two to fund the moves
Also shifts decent jobs and opportunities to the regions
already flogged loads of London off. Whitecity is huge housing development now.

Certainly with technology the opportunity to based anyway has really opened up

already flogged loads of London off. Whitecity is huge housing development now.

Certainly with technology the opportunity to based anyway has really opened up
Just makes sense, even the staff salaries would no doubt be lower.
Iirc chan 4 shifted somewhere north too.
It’s cool to be regional 😎

Also shifts decent jobs and opportunities to the regions.

Hopefully the govt takes notice and move the massive ministries out of London too and spreads them about in the same way
It's the sort of investment that might encourage others to set up locally. If I wasn't in the twilight of my working life I'd be interested in trying to get a job there.

It's the sort of investment that might encourage others to set up locally. If I wasn't in the twilight of my working life I'd be interested in trying to get a job there.
Just needs those big employers/ govt to shift jobs and more would follow. Should have been done years ago and we maybe wouldn’t have such a massive difference region to region jobs/ wage wise

Back