Good news for Peaky Blinders fans

Poor this week like.
Don corleone is a scream like who thought it would be a good idea to make him talk like that?
TBF it can't be crash bang wallop every episode, it needs to build the storyline and plot. Enjoyed tonight....

I just love it when they do all that moody slow motion walking towards camera.
what.. where they look like they got a roll of carpet under each arm ? :lol:

mixed feelings on this series so far, bit hit and miss... and bit poor how tom hardy was re-introduced , should make more of his character

I reckon Tommy knows why Michael was spared, he knows he's being set up IMO

what.. where they look like they got a roll of carpet under each arm ? :lol:

mixed feelings on this series so far, bit hit and miss... and bit poor how tom hardy was re-introduced , should make more of his character

I reckon Tommy knows why Michael was spared, he knows he's being set up IMO
Aye he's not daft. If they got in there face to face they would of killed him easy. A gun failed? What about all the other blokes with him who had guns? They would of killed him one way or another.

I've only picked it up from this series. It's a total hoot and I'm quite enjoying it but a bit lost in parts.

Some of the acting is comedy gold mind, yet still fits well.

I just love it when they do all that moody slow motion walking towards camera.
See that's a prop I think has been overused. Slo mo walk through the factory, coat tails flapping, sparks flying, flames flashing out and a dramatic track playing.

Did anyone hear the programme on 6 Music with Cillian Murphy talking about soundtracks in this and films?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09g0qf7

That lad who plays the young lad (Michael Gray??) is a good TV actor. Class in the Animal Kingdom series too. Finn Cole he's called.

See that's a prop I think has been overused. Slo mo walk through the factory, coat tails flapping, sparks flying, flames flashing out and a dramatic track playing.

Did anyone hear the programme on 6 Music with Cillian Murphy talking about soundtracks in this and films?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09g0qf7
No I will give that a listen, One of the things that first drew me to the series was the heavy reliance on Jack White and Nick Cave in the sound track. It worked really well and is pretty much the reason that the first series is the best.

Back