Good news for Peaky Blinders fans

I don't get how I can't remember Arthur (Paul Anderson) being in anything on television before. Looking at wiki he's done Lewis, Midsomer Murders, Silent Witness, Ashes to Ashes, I know this was his break out role of course, and he just commands any scene he's in.

I said the exact same thing to our lass (no) when he was in the scene where he was drunk and shouting at his wife. He is an excellent actor and found it strange I haven't seen him in anything other than this really. Out acting Murphy and Brody is not a bad thing to have on a CV like!

Very thin paint though, I thought. Not entirely sure re Polly. And neither is Luca. But nothing's ever straightforward on this show.

Adrian Brody's eyebrows are disturbing.
Aye not sure they had non flammable paint in the 20s. And it washed off easy, I painted the skirting boards and still had paint on me 3 days later. But good show none the less.

Tom hardy returning tomorrow I think.

I’m enjoying it a lot but it is seeming a bit of caricature of itself this series. Not sure Toms arrival will alter that perception :)

I don't get how I can't remember Arthur (Paul Anderson) being in anything on television before. Looking at wiki he's done Lewis, Midsomer Murders, Silent Witness, Ashes to Ashes, I know this was his break out role of course, and he just commands any scene he's in.
He has a very impressive theatre CV iirc. He’s been superb in this.

Tonight’s episode was pap btw.

This season needs a f***ing kick up the arse like. Thought the director could have made more of a thing about Tom Hardy's character coming back.

Back