Good, local Sheds?

PTR

Striker
Need another 8x6 shed now that I've converted the garage to a study. The place I usually use (R&B in Peterlee) has an 18 week wait. Someone recommended the place at Cold Hesledon, but that's late August at best.

Need someone who'll deliver and erect - don't have the time or inclination to build the bugger myself.

Any suggestions?

Need another 8x6 shed now that I've converted the garage to a study. The place I usually use (R&B in Peterlee) has an 18 week wait. Someone recommended the place at Cold Hesledon, but that's late August at best.

Need someone who'll deliver and erect - don't have the time or inclination to build the bugger myself.

Any suggestions?
Wooden Huts in Shields

Any suggestions?
You should've done it the other way around 6 x 8. :lol:
I mean bought the shed first, shoddy planning.

Any suggestions?
Tiger Sheds, they deliver though they are in Leeds.

You have to provide your own tigers.

Northern garden sheds. He Will make it with up to 22mm t&g if required. Try finding someone who will use wood to that thickness.

Couldn't recommend him enough. As per you will have a bit of a wait though.

Northern garden sheds. He Will make it with up to 22mm t&g if required. Try finding someone who will use wood to that thickness.

Couldn't recommend him enough. As per you will have a bit of a wait though.

I had an outside building which I used as an office in my last gaff. Bought it from Hodgson Timber in Cotherstone and paid for the 22mm upgrade.

Back