good bargain deal for Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prokofiev

game of year edition of elder scrolls IV - Oblivion for £14.99 from game.co.uk.

Inlcudes two add on packs, one of which on it's own costs 2400 MS points (£20!)

I have played it briefly so far, and loved it. Seems immense, and has best reviews ever seen I reckon!

A good bargain if you have wanted this game but not bought it yet...

game of year edition of elder scrolls IV - Oblivion for £14.99 from game.co.uk.

Inlcudes two add on packs, one of which on it's own costs 2400 MS points (£20!)

I have played it briefly so far, and loved it. Seems immense, and has best reviews ever seen I reckon!

A good bargain if you have wanted this game but not bought it yet...

Massive game. I was up to around 200 hours by the time I finished it and the DLC's. Still had a few side quests to do but had had enough by then.

Just got this the other day. The graphics are a bit basic after Dragon Age. I'm finding it a bit difficult to get into

Graphics arn't great no, but I find it quite addictive. Guess it depends if you like the sort of game...

Just got this the other day. The graphics are a bit basic after Dragon Age. I'm finding it a bit difficult to get into

I found it a very slow starter, first couple of hours were pretty slow, but in the same was as Fallout 3 comes into it's own when you explore, so does Oblivion.

I found it a very slow starter, first couple of hours were pretty slow, but in the same was as Fallout 3 comes into it's own when you explore, so does Oblivion.

I'm about 3 hours in and not a lot's happened so far. I'll stick with it cause it's quite relaxing just wandering about for the moment. A nice change from MW2 and Gears for me.

I'm about 3 hours in and not a lot's happened so far. I'll stick with it cause it's quite relaxing just wandering about for the moment. A nice change from MW2 and Gears for me.

Just do a bit dungeon crawling, then a bit of the main quest, then do all the Guilds.

The main quest is a tiny part of the game.

Absolutely immense game, I've played over eighty hours and have barely touched the main quest. I've done the shivering Isles add on and a few of the guilds. though Im barred from the mages for killing one of them. I've been a vampire and been cured. I have to say this is one of, if not the best game I've ever played. It's just so addictive I can't stop playing. I go on to have an hour or so and keep getting involved in other quests and next thing I know I've been on for f***ing ages. The skeleton key is a must like when you get to level ten, saves you pissing about with lockpicks.

I gave up on it twice after starting it and not getting into it. It takes a good few hours to really suck you in like.

Amazing game as long as you don't turn into a stupid f***ing vampire.

Outstanding game, spent about 60 hours on it on the PS3 then ended up getting a xbox 360...going to pick it up at some point again

superb game, got it for £6 off steam over Xmas, GOTY as well. Already got collectors edition and DLC mind, but it's nice not to have to use the DVD's anymore.

Does it feel dated or not?

Skyrim is the best game i've played.

I played it when it first came out and got stuck and couldn't be srsed with it. Completed skyrim and started it again I loved it that much.

Is this worth buying again or is it too dated now and I will think it's shit?

Bishop Mackem said:
I played it when it first came out and got stuck and couldn't be srsed with it. Completed skyrim and started it again I loved it that much.

Is this worth buying again or is it too dated now and I will think it's shit?

I think its class but I haven't played skyrim yer. It might seem dated after playing that, I don't know.

I've just became the gray fox, fuck me that was hard

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Forum Runner, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back