Gooch

I've been banging on all season that he's my good enough positionally as a RB in a back 4.

Lost his head today for me and was flew out of position a couple of times before being caught out for their second. We need better imo.

Agree that he should be used as an impact sub, or wing back if we use that formation.

Apart from the sending off and the defence that went walkabout. Mowbray standing there with his hands in his pocket, looking at th ground . This is NOT the inspiration tha the team needed. Crowd pushed the team as best they could,100% behind the team. Subs coming on 5 mins from end. FFS.Play Diallo in his best position,seems in 2 minds trying to do Pritchards job in centre.Get him forward against 'Boro .At least O'Nien won't be on the pitch diving in.

Apart from the sending off and the defence that went walkabout. Mowbray standing there with his hands in his pocket, looking at th ground . This is NOT the inspiration tha the team needed. Crowd pushed the team as best they could,100% behind the team. Subs coming on 5 mins from end. FFS.Play Diallo in his best position,seems in 2 minds trying to do Pritchards job in centre.Get him forward against 'Boro .At least O'Nien won't be on the pitch diving in.
Thought it was quiet other than just after we scored. Swansea were singing about libraries and that.

Agree the subs should have come on as soon as they scored their second.

Thought it was quiet other than just after we scored. Swansea were singing about libraries and that.

Agree the subs should have come on as soon as they scored their second.
From where i was ,the crowd noise was def. pushing SAFC forward. Plenty of chanting before we equalised, then upped the noise to get the team forward .

all about opinions, for some on here he could score four own goals and still be the best player on the park, for others me included i thought he was bloody awful the first half and not much better the second, just a shame he got a new contract as he was playing ok up to signing it then turned to dogshit when it was signed

Thought he started really brightly at LB for what it's worth. Always going to be difficult against 12 men when we're down to 10.

You can't play amad central against ten men

all about opinions, for some on here he could score four own goals and still be the best player on the park, for others me included i thought he was bloody awful the first half and not much better the second, just a shame he got a new contract as he was playing ok up to signing it then turned to dogshit when it was signed
The problem at present is that we have 3 full backs injured. All 3 are players schooled via the u21 system and alas they are all sicknotes. Cirkin Alese and of course Huggins are injured too much. Young lads should be fit as a fiddle.

Gooch can’t tackle, gets caught out of position regularly, puts one decent cross in in a blue moon, don’t think I’ve ever seen him win a header, but apart from that he’s ok.

Back