Gomorrah.....

Anyone seen this?

Halfway through season 2, excellent so far.

Reminds me of Love Hate
3/4 Through first series ,love it ,need my Euro sub title fix ,beats the Brit yank stuff every time.

Good to know there's depressing places to live everywhere ,Sunderland looks like Beverly Hills compared to Naples

Last edited:
Whats the score with season 3? watched first one episode ,recorded second,just found time to start watching and you've got to buy them in Sky box sets ?

Whats the score with season 3? watched first one episode ,recorded second,just found time to start watching and you've got to buy them in Sky box sets ?

Unlucky that mate as I watched them all for nowt on sky box sets just a few months ago.

Series 3 is amazing too so definitely worth getting if you can

Is that what they do now ? Sky.Love the series just had a bit going on to watch so left it a few months

I thought if you got Atlantic as part of your package then you’d get all of the content for free. I’ve never paid for a box set from there so it’s a new one on me if they are

I’ve got the last two episodes still saved so I’ll see if I can still watch them when I get in and let you know

I thought if you got Atlantic as part of your package then you’d get all of the content for free. I’ve never paid for a box set from there so it’s a new one on me if they are

I’ve got the last two episodes still saved so I’ll see if I can still watch them when I get in and let you know
i have ,at least i did have
cheers

If they are recorded surely they will ?
mine did last night,its the ones i haven't thats lost from the menu
Ta for checking

Love it when the music slowly starts playing the episode out

Ah right I get what you mean.

I’ve just tried to download series 3 and it wants 12.99. The bastards.

Back