Gomorrah

Just noticed on Netflix a new TV show called Braquers (Ganglands), set in Brussels and looks like it would appeal to us fans of Gomorra.
Downloaded ganglands last week , haven’t had time to start it yet. Gomorrah one of my fav shows , I downloaded and watched it in Italian with subs, deleted it , then a year or two later had to to do it all again it’s that good. 😀

Currently watching The Immortal, must say it's one of the worst films I've seen. I love Gomorrah but this is garbage. I thought Ciro in his last series had took the silent. smouldering but yet capable of unbelievable wisdom to a new level but this is even worse. You can pretty much see exactly what's going to happen, I'd avoid this if you're a Gomorrah fan. Oh the bit with the bullet stopping 1cm from his heart when Genny had it pointed in his chest - fuck me man 😂

Currently watching The Immortal, must say it's one of the worst films I've seen. I love Gomorrah but this is garbage. I thought Ciro in his last series had took the silent. smouldering but yet capable of unbelievable wisdom to a new level but this is even worse. You can pretty much see exactly what's going to happen, I'd avoid this if you're a Gomorrah fan. Oh the bit with the bullet stopping 1cm from his heart when Genny had it pointed in his chest - fuck me man 😂
Essential to watch it as it sets up season 5.

Back