Gomorrah

Superb series again although I didn't think it was as brutal as the first three.
Kept thinking Michealangelo was a young Mickey Pearce with that moustache so couldn't take him seriously :lol:

Halfway through the new series. Loved the first episode and the London one but not overly enamored with this new family at the minute. Will probably watch the rest tomorrow

Halfway through the new series. Loved the first episode and the London one but not overly enamored with this new family at the minute. Will probably watch the rest tomorrow
I’m halfway through and I remember feeling like that halfway through the first 3 series, it’ll kick off soon man :lol:

The Michelangelo/Patrizia story and the Levantes in general were pretty cack by the shows usual standards but the rest of the stuff with the more established characters and the prosecutor was tremendous as always.

Definitely the weakest of the 4 so far but even a slightly below-par Gomorrah is much better than just about anything else currently on TV.

The Michelangelo/Patrizia story and the Levantes in general were pretty cack by the shows usual standards but the rest of the stuff with the more established characters and the prosecutor was tremendous as always.

Definitely the weakest of the 4 so far but even a slightly below-par Gomorrah is much better than just about anything else currently on TV.
Without spoilers does it look like the will be a series 5?

Know it was always going to happen, and was very heavily hinted at by Ciro towards the end of Series 3 but love how Genny's now become everything he despised about Pietro, even down to resuming the throne by killing a child.

Know it was always going to happen, and was very heavily hinted at by Ciro towards the end of Series 3 but love how Genny's now become everything he despised about Pietro, even down to resuming the throne by killing a child.

Fuck off, with your spoiler. People will still read it, even though they don't want to.

Back